Monday, January 3, 2011

Picture Winter

After making cinnamon rolls from this blog, I was absolutely inspired by Bree after seeing her personal blog. She participated in a Big Picture class for the holidays and she highly recommended the class. I figured why not and signed up for the the Picture Winter class! Everyday I get an email with a prompt for the photo of the day. It is amazing how much the one email inspires me to go take a photo!

 I'm also thinking of a name change for this blog... MAT Photography took me all of five minutes to decide on instead of using my first name and last name. I just don't love it anymore and using my name just isn't working too well for me at the moment. What do you think? Should I start a new blog, keep this ones address and just change the name? Help! What would you do?

2 comments:

Rochelle@AFamilyofLooneys said...

Love your picture! Just keep this address and change the name :-)

texwisgirl said...

Lots of folks change the name of their blog without changing their address - that way they don't lose their followers. :)