Wednesday, January 5, 2011

A New Name!

I decided that I just couldn't wait to share my new blog name, Twirl and Curl! I love it so much, I think twirl is such a fun and whimsy word, plus you twirl a curl and I have tons of curls! I hope you like it as much as I do! I'll still be revealing my new design on Friday since I don't have it ready yet, but I just had to share my new name! What do you think?

Check out my new tumblr too! A bit of a preview of the new blog I'll be revealing soon!

Update: It's Friday and I do not feel good at all. I will hopefully be updating the blog with a new header and a new color scheme too but we'll see what happens! Sorry guys!

6 comments:

Marvett Smith said...

Thank you for visiting my blog! Love your images! You are one talented girl!

texwisgirl said...

Cute name, and love that photo of you! :)

Allie said...

Love the new name! I also love the picture of you! It's wonderful! :)

TOLIVER FAMILY said...

love the new name...very fitting...cute pic too.

Rochelle@AFamilyofLooneys said...

Love the new name!

*Jess* said...

I love it! :)