Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Finals


Hi everyone! I hope everyone's week is going well, we're half way done! Only two more days to go! My finals start on Tuesday and I am now getting very seriously into my studying and reviewing! This afternoon was my first good afternoon of the week and I feel so much more prepared for finals, especially with the deadlines I set out for myself! Those are on the sticky notes on the door. Those always come out for finals and they are the true sign that finals are here! So please excuse my lack of posting! I may try to sneak in a post here and there over the weekend, but we'll see!
We got snow last night and got a two hour late start! I felt so rested today, it was incredible!

2 comments:

texwisgirl said...

The snowfall pic is great!

mandy said...

fingers crossed for successful finals!