Friday, December 31, 2010

Aloha to 2010 & 2011!

Aloha from Hawaii! As the year comes to an end I was absolutely determined to capture the last sunset of 2010. It was absolutely beautiful but did not come easily! I was running in two to three inch wedges to get to a point where nothing was obstructing my shot!
I was praying that I would be able to capture this sunset and capture it I did!
I'm so proud of how I've grown as a photographer and hope that this growth continues into the new year! I brought out my gifts from Christmas today, my 24-70mm lens and my new flash! I can't wait to take photos of the fireworks tonight and all the other fun festivities that are going on at the hotel tonight! Happy new year everyone! I'd love to try to do the 52 week program this year, hopefully I will stick to it because it only requires one photo a week instead of seven! Is anyone else doing 52 photos next year?

1 comment:

Tariro said...

I love those shoes!