Thursday, November 18, 2010

The Only Logical Thing...

Today I turn 16! I had an absolutely amazing day! It was just a great birthday! Probably one of the greatest ones I have had recently! Today I was blessed with great time with family, friends and gifts. Of course, the only logical thing to get a girl who is turning 16, since 1+6 is 7, is the Canon 7D! I am in love with this camera and cannot wait to take photos with it this weekend! I definitely think this will get me back on the photo taking train! But of course, since it's my sweet sixteen my parents didn't stop there! I got the 35mm 1.4L lens as well! I am totally and completely blessed and am so so so grateful for my parents, my life and everything that I am blessed with everyday! I'm off to finish my homework since I went to the Husky game tonight! We won and it was amazing! I had such a great day, my mom even brought 100 mini cupcakes to school to share with my friends! It was a great suprise as well! I hope everyone had a great day, I will be sure to post pictures this weekend!

6 comments:

Nicolasa said...

Happy Birthday! Have fun with that camera! I want that so badly right now!

texwisgirl said...

How sweet of your parents! Obviously they're very proud of you! Glad you had a great sweet 16!

*Jess* said...

Happy Birthday! I can't wait to see your shots with your new lens and camera!

Ashley Sisk said...

Happy Birthday - I am so incredibly jealous of your new camera!

KaitlinCole said...

Happy Birthday! What bag did you decide on?

Mackenzie said...

I decided to get the gray Posey bag! I'm so excited to order it soon!!