Thursday, November 11, 2010

Camera Bag Confusion

Hello everyone! I apologize for not posting for so long, life has been insane and I haven't had barely enough time for school, let alone posting! My birthday is coming up next week and I would LOVE a new camera bag, but I can't seem to make up my mind! I love Kelly Moore's bags and think that one of them is definitely the bag for me, I'm just not sure which one! This is where you come in! Would you please take a minute and help me decide on a bag? Thanks!
I originally loved the original bag in gray, but now I can't decide if the fuchsia would be better!
And then comes the new Posey bag in gray, it has a handle that is better for just picking up shortly and then a long strap for the long haul. I cannot make up my mind! Or do I get the Posey in a different color? Go to her website to see Moore!
HELP!

3 comments:

Jessica said...

I like the Posey bag in grey! Super cute!

Allie said...

I love the gray one!

TOLIVER FAMILY said...

i like the look of the posey...i have the original in grey. email me if you have questions on that style...

hope4ou2 at gmail dot com