Friday, October 8, 2010

You Asked, Now I'll Answer! Part 2

I have decided to just answer all of the rest of your questions in this post! Then I can get back to posting photographs I have taken and everyone will have the answers to your questions! I may not answer all of your questions because others have asked the same questions and I answered them either in an earlier post or when someone else asked a question. Enjoy!
Missy from The real L.A. love story. asked:
{1} What do you see yourself doing with photography?
-{1} What a great question! Someday far down the line I would love to be a family photographer but for right now I'm just happy with taking pictures for fun and for my memories!

Mama Monkey asked:
{1} What camera setting do you use the most? {2} What settings do you use for group shots?
-{1} I use Manual or P mode the most on my Canon Xsi. I love it! {2} For group shots I just make sure that I have a big aperture so everyone is in focus!

Lacie asked:
{1} When shooting people/portraits do you have a favorite shot? {2} How do you encourage your subjects to act naturally so that the shots look more candid rather than posed?
-I don't shoot a lot of people or portraits, so I don't really have a favorite shot! That is a great question for some other bloggers though! Let me know in the comments what your favorite shot is! {2} Whenever I get the chance to take photos of people, I always just try to have the camera up and present and then they start to warm up to it. But sometimes the "don't smile" and the "don't look at me" work well too!

Thank you for all your questions! I had so much fun answering them!!

3 comments:

Dina @ 4 Lettre Words said...

I tend to shoot "things" more than people, too. LOVE the rays in this capture!

justine said...

wow! I have just had a lovely time looking through your posts and truly wonderful photographs, there is so much here and it's great!

Life with Kaishon said...

I love this! So interesting. I love that right now you are just shooting you so you can capture great memories! What could be better than that. Your pictures are beautiful Mackenzie!