Sunday, October 17, 2010

Loving My Macro!

Last weekend I was lucky enough to get the Canon Macro 60mm 2.8 lens! I am loving the shots that I am getting with this lens and even went out in the light rain this week to take some photos! Here are some SOOC shots! I have been feeling like there is not enough time for school work lately and barely time for blogging! So I will be back soon but I will be back blogging and joining photography challenges soon!
What do you think?

I'm also linking this post up with Macro Monday! My first Macro Monday, hopefully many more will come in the future!

PS
If you live in the Seattle, WA area you must contact Tonhya at Tonhya Kae Photography! We had family photos taken today and she was absolutely amazing! Email her soon if you want some great family photos!

16 comments:

Allie said...

I love them! Just wondering... How much was that lens? I want to get a macro but I'm not sure what I should get!

Darci said...

Very cool! I really need to get one of these......:)

scrappysue said...

wow fantastic! my daughter would be so jealous - she really wants a macro lens. for now, i'm enjoying my 'fixed 50' but i bet icould make good use of one of these too! thanks for stopping by

texwisgirl said...

Very very nice! LOVE the rose... Can't wait to see more!

Becca said...

These are all beautiful, and I love my macro lens too. Have fun! Oh how I wish I lived in your beautiful city! :-)

Nattsyrran said...

Lovely!!! Macro is so fantastic. It´s like a fantasyworld=) //Susanne

Wendy said...

Congratulations on your new lens - and the wonderful "tiny" world it has opened up for you. Lovely shots. I need to get one of those!

Courtney said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog :O) Yes, I LOVE my Kelly Moore Bag and am actually having a giveaway for a $50 off discount code for her bags right now on my other blog. www.clickitupanotch.com

Love your macro shots!! I think I have bumped a macro up on my list of things I want :O)

Jama said...

Lovely macro but the first one is simply stunning!

Jay said...

I think you have a great camera/lens! And I like that you shot the leaves as well as the beautiful flowers, especially the one with the hole in it. For me, that's often where the interest lies, lovely as a perfect, dew-drenched rose is.

The Pink Tutu said...

Beautiful photos! Love the roses :)

Buckeroomama said...

Beautiful series of shots!

Shooting macro can be so addictive. Ever since I found that meme, I've been shooting macro a lot, too.

Christine said...

so many fabulous macros, eye candy a plenty!

Pam @ Kassie's Beach said...

Thank you for your comment on my blog. Your pics here are a-mazing! Now I want that lens too. I just got the 50mm 1.8(I couldn't talk hubs into the 1.4).

We had tons of rain this week too. That's when I got all the shots of my nephew. The light was great!

THE OLD GEEZER said...

I added myself to follow your blog. You are more than welcome to visit mine and become a follower if you want to.

God Bless You :-)

~Ron

Naomi said...

Lovely macro shots! Love the water droplets :)