Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Ugh. Humf. Gah. Etc.

So I have solved my photo space problem, but now my computer has decided to be full. No more space for me to save my edited photos too! Gah! Here are a few (un-edited) pictures to enjoy while I get my computer situation figured out. I hope this doesn't last too long and I can get it all figured out all soon. Then continue to edit photos and save them in a sinch. Wish me luck & please stay tuned because I have lots of posts in me, I just need to edit the pictures first!

4 comments:

carlotta said...

I don't know if this is an option for you, but our family invested in an additional hard drive (I'm not exactly sure what it's called). Anyway, you just stick it in your computer via a USB cable, and it holds 1,000 GB. I've been transferring the photos that I want to keep, but don't necessarily need on my computer on to that. Granted, it ranges anywhere from $90 - $150, but I think it's a good investment :)

Mackenzie said...

Thank you!

Elyssa said...

These pics are great even if they aren't edited :)

Joncee May said...

I love these! I cant not believe they are SOOC! ;) great job! :)