Monday, September 20, 2010

Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!

I am so grateful to everyone who commented on my last post! Thank you all so much for your help and advice. I have just decided to pay the money to expand the amount of pictures I can upload. Now here is the last question--I hope!--about this photo uploading problem! How much space do you think I need? I am thinking the 20GB should be good, but am thinking that $20 for 80GB might be overkill for one year. Leaning with the 20GB right now, any suggestions before I make the decision? Thanks again!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Also! A HUGE thank you to everyone following my blog! You make me smile ear to ear when I see that I have 14 followers!! I cannot believe that I went from 7 to 14 since Friday! You all are amazing individuals! Thank you so much for following me & please know that it means so much to me!

8 comments:

Dina @ 4 Lettre Words said...

I was wondering about this not long ago. Glad to see it's not too crazy expensive!

LOVE that capture. Amazing!

Mackenzie said...

Thank you! I'm glad it's not too bad too! I still think it's ridiculous though :)

Tiffany said...

Thanks for stopping by June Makes Six and leaving your kind comment:) I have enjoyed visiting your blog and plan on visiting again!

Tiffany

FYI I use Flickr to upload my images, reasonable price good privacy options....

Bekah said...

Thanks for your comment on Angy Yogurt head! I am excited to find a new blog to follow! Your photos are gorg...at least the ones I have seen so far! I wish I could help you with your little dilemma here, but I am such a dolt with all things computer!

Bekah said...

Thanks for your comment on Angy Yogurt head! I am excited to find a new blog to follow! Your photos are gorg...at least the ones I have seen so far! I wish I could help you with your little dilemma here, but I am such a dolt with all things computer!

Anita Johnson said...

Hi Mackenzie,
You have a wonderful eye for photography! I just spent the last half hour looking through your blog. You and I have the same camera, I'm thrilled you were able to play with the 50D...my dream camera. Was it really excellent and so much better? I can't even imagine because I like the one we have too. I'll stop by again!

Alice said...

well - you're up to 16 now :). i like to encourage young photographers whenever i can. sounds like you are off to a good start with your blog!

Rebecca said...

Nice shot.