Sunday, September 19, 2010

My First Scavenger Hunt Sunday!

I recently became aware of Ashley Sisk's blog and was amazed at the beautiful pictures she took! While on her blog I also found a new photo challenge that I can participate in! It is called Scavenger Hunt Sunday and I am so excited to start participating in it this week! I love this photo challenge and think it is such a great idea! Plus, it is on Sunday so I have the whole weekend to photograph what I want to submit! Genius! Well here are my submissions to Scavenger Hunt Sunday & enjoy!
{1} Wish/Dream
I wish these blue skies would stick around for a bit longer! Fall is coming upon us quickly and these blue skies will be a rare sight in Seattle too soon! Soaking them up while I can!

{2} Clean
Clean dishes ready to be un-loaded from the dishwasher! Definitely a better job when I have some help doing it!

{3} Currency
I tried out taking pictures of coins this afternoon, but I was not liking the images I was getting at all. Yet as I was scrolling through my photos trying to find just the right one to submit, I came across this image which was perfect. Due to the fact that in our house, Starbucks is gold. 

{4} Pair
One of my absolute favorite pairs of shoes of all time. Love them!

{5} Square

I love the different textures that I got in this picture with it being black and white, otherwise you would have completley missed it. Definitely my least favorite picture of the five though!

5 comments:

Ashley Sisk said...

Great work on your photos this week. I really love your wish shot and that currency shot...I may just have to leave work and get one. Yum!

Becca said...

Hi Mackenzie, you've done an excellent job with your photos this week. I like them all, but I'm partial to your wish/dream and the currency. I don't know if you saw mine yet, but you will see that I am CRAZY about your city, and would love to live there! BTW I am following your blog.

Sarah Halstead said...

Great work. I love your currency shot! I love pumpkin spice lattes. You did great this week.

The Frat Pack + Me said...

Love your currency photo! Clever!

justine said...

I love your photos for scavenger hunt and I really enjoyed looking through your blog, you have great photos here,