Saturday, September 11, 2010

I Need YOUR Help!

I am off to the first Husky game of the season today, Go Huskies!, and I am at a lost of what lens to bring! I know for the details I would mainly want my 50mm lens, due to the ease and versatility of this lens. But what about past the details? Do I want to bring my fisheye to get pictures of the whole rooms? Photograph the true experience or the location or do I want my 55-250mm lens to get the close ups of the players? I'm leaning towards bringing all three right now, but need your help to know if this is even reasonable! I have brought my 55-250 previously but end up with all photos of the team playing which aren't used very much... Should I bring my 18-55mm too to get pictures of the people? Help!
Pictures from last seasons game against LSU on Sept. 5th. All photos taken with my 55-250mm lens.


Update: I brought my 55-250mm & 50mm lens and they both worked wonderfully! Thank goodness :)

PS
Today I'm keeping those who lost their lives nine years ago today in my thoughts and prayers. Not one hour will go by that I do not keep the families, friends and loved ones who lost someone they loved nine years ago today in my mind. I will never forget 9/11/2001. God Bless America.

2 comments:

Christy said...

I love the colors in the photo. Great shots! (I grew up in Louisiana, so am an LSU fan)

Mackenzie said...

Thank you! It is always fun seeing how the contrast in colors from the teams really change the look of the picture :)