Sunday, September 19, 2010

Help?

I'm not able to upload any more images to my photography blog. Why? Because I have supposedly filled up my picasa web album photos. Any suggestions on how to get more space without paying more & maintaining the pictures I have on my blog now? Any help would be greatly apprecaited!

Updated:
Thank you all so much for the advice! I have a quick question though, how do I switch to flickr or another web uploading site? Do I have to upload it to say flickr for example first and then have to upload it to my post? Or can I just keep up-loading my pictures as I do now? Any more advice would be appreciated!

6 comments:

carlotta said...

Oh, I had the same problem a few months ago! I just gave up on picasa all together and switched to uploading them via flickr. If you don't want to get an account for flickr, you can use imgur (imgur.com) which lets you upload photos without having an account. Or photobucket. It's very similar to imgur, but again, you have to get an account.

Mackenzie said...

Oh my goodness, thank you! How do I start an account with imgur.com or photobucket and connect it to my blog? You are wonderful!! Thank you so much!

Shawntae said...

I use Flickr.. and if you already have a yahoo anything, I think you can sign in using that account. It's free unless you upgrade to pro. Once you have so many photos (200 I think) they threaten to delete the old ones if you don't upgrade, but I do like the setup and all.:) I believe it's 24 dollars a year for PRO.

Ashley Sisk said...

What they said...Flickr is better anyways, but you'll want a pro account.

Shawntae said...

No problem!:) and to answer the other question, yes you have to load it to flickr and then copy and paste the html code inside your blogger post. You pick what size you want. Hope that helps!(0:

Rebecca said...

I'd go with flickr too. Although I just switched to Smug Mug. It is more $...lots more, but I can sell through them too.