Friday, September 17, 2010

Fix-It Friday #71

Original:

My Edit:

I found some challenges with this edit since it was a little too sharp for my taste and the background was white and blown out to have to proper exposure on his face. Any suggesstions on this edit would be great! I would love to have softened the photo a bit more, but don't know how! I'm glad to be participating this week & please leave a comment! Also, hit my header and see some of my pictures if you have the time! Thank you for reading! Make sure to go back to I Heart Faces to check out more fabulous edits!

9 comments:

Shawntae said...

Thank you for the comment!:)

Your edit is lovely! I love the crop especially.

borne . image . photography said...

Very nice edit, Jessica, and your other work is fabulous! :)

imagesbysam said...

Great edit Jessica, I like it! To soften, perhaps you could use Fliter / Blur / Gaussian Blur at just a tiny fraction? You could also use a mask to apply just to the parts you want?
Sam :-)

Mackenzie said...

I just wanted to let you know that my name is Mackenzie and thank you for all the sweet comments & suggesstions! I will definitely try all of them some time soon!

imagesbysam said...

I'm so sorry, Mackenzie, I just looked at the post above mine. I did wonder, given the title of your blog. I should have looked further.
Sam

AJ said...

Great work, very creative...I like your crop!

Christy said...

I love your edit. I especially like the contrast of the sepia and the red. Very nice. :)

Mackenzie said...

Thank you for all the sweet comments! And don't worry about it Sam, I just wanted to let you know! We all make mistakes sometimes :)

Sarah Halstead said...

I love, love, love your edit. Great job!