Wednesday, August 18, 2010

A New Look... A New Name?

I'm updating the look on this blog! Will be posting lots of pictures soon!! Also considering a name change as well, so please stick around for the new blog to come with hopefully more involvement in I Heart Faces and sharing my growth as a photographer with everyone!
While the re-do's are in place, I'm hoping to work on my photography more this coming fall. What tutorials have you used for Photoshop? Any actions I should know about? Any actions that you have purchased that you couldn't live without? Right now I am just using free actions, but would love ANY photography suggestions what so ever! Thank you so much!

PS
Any new name suggestions would be great too! Or do you like the name?

4 comments:

Jessica said...

love the new header! how did you make it?

Mackenzie said...

Picnik!

Darci said...

I just linked your blog to mine! :) Thanks for your help.

Jessica said...

Too cute! some day you will have to teach me how to make picnik headers...