Saturday, August 21, 2010

Petra!

On Thursday I went down to our friend Jill's house! It was another fun day at Jill & Sean's! My mom was in mediation all day (7am to 10pm) so I mostly spent my day at home re-doing the blog and updating my 365 posts! Once the clouds finally cleared that morning, I walked down the street to there house! Heidi & her daughter Petra were there, along with Jill's sister, Miriam & her daughter, along with a friend. We had a yummy pizza dinner outside and I snapped some pictures of Petra! She was a bit camera shy so it was a lot of action shots, but it was a lot of fun! I edited these pictures with some actions and am really glad with the end results! What do you think?

3 comments:

Heather said...

Cute pictures! All the subjects are too cute!

Mackenzie said...

Thank you! I read all of your blog posts and can't believe you have found my photography blog!! Your kiddies are too cute!

Catherine Grace Life Photography said...

Really cute photos...I LOVE the mood of that first photo! Gorgeous!