Sunday, March 14, 2010

I Gave it a 'Shot'

I started off the year to take a picture everyday. I knew it wouldn't be easy, and even though I haven't been posting pictures everyday, I have been taking them for some time. But a project, such as this, was supposed to help me become a greater photographer. And all that it has done is make me not want to take a picture. I may or may not keep updating this blog, because I don't really have an audience that reads it... I don't know what I am going to do with this blog yet, but we shall see as time passes! I lasted two whole months, I would say that's pretty good since all I have to take pictures of on most Mondays-Fridays is homework!

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Keep up the good work! Do it for YOU!!!! You will look back on it and really appreciate it!

I found your blog from the I Heart Faces dessert challenge. Your ribbon/cake pic is great!

I continued to look at some of your pics. I see you live in Seattle! I used to live and teach in Seattle. Please keep posting pics of Seattle so I can remember the city I love so much!