Sunday, January 10, 2010

Week 2: Photo Challenge - "Best Face Photo"

Here is my entry for this week, it is one of my favorite close-up face shots I have taken in the last couple of months. Here is a good picture of mine of our friends little boy when we visited them in Santa Barbara in December. I miss-read the rules and they could only be from December or January, so I had to change it up! Sorry for the mix-up and hopefully I will be able to use the previous photo later in the year. Oh well, here is to more great pictures this year and at I Heart Faces! Go to I Heart Faces to check out more and see there new look! Happy Birthday!



3 comments:

Erica Kree said...

What a beautiful image!

tiff(threeringcircus) said...

Gorgeous! Love that smiley face.

Crystal Rae said...

what a little man. THis is so cute.

www.crystaljeanrae.blogspot.com