Thursday, January 7, 2010

Week 1: An "I Heart Faces" Photo Challenge

The first challenge this year at I Heart Faces is in celebration of their one year anniversary, and I think it is a great idea! I love these challenges and was really glad that I could participate it this weeks :). Here are my edits with i <3 faces included in the image! Let me know what you think!


i <3 faces in the clouds


i <3 faces slip 'n slide


i <3 faces fireworks


i <3 faces on a soccer field in the fall

All of the pictures above are taken with my Canon Rebel Xsi





Go to the i heart faces blog here!

I am submitting this photo into the I Heart Faces logo photo contest. By entering, I am granting I Heart Faces LLC permission to consider my photo for use in the marketing and promotion of their website.

3 comments:

the monkey's mama said...

Neat take on this week's theme! I designed all my blogs (Monkeys on the Bed, Cutie Faces, and the new photo blog--though the photo blog is being tweaked every night when i get a spare minute!)

Jessica said...

Love the pictures! which one are you submitting?

Simply Mackenzie said...

You can submit up to five pictures, so all of them :)